Saturday 10 May 2008

Going into Playmobil

I've been paying some thought on how to do the interesting part of this blog to begin, and here's the conclusion(s) I reached:

1. There's no way I'll ever have the material I need to make pictures, therefore, I will have to make illustration of the topics with available pictures that can be found around in the www, and that will be allowed to be shared here by their owners & authors.

2. I will make my best so as not to use improperly any images, once they don't belong to me ...

3. If anyone would like to send pictures, BE MY GUEST!

&, 4. The intention isn't to be exaustive, but illustrative, and this is why not all the pictures related to each topic will be shown; only some.

Therefore, if you'd like to see one or another picture added, tell me!, and I'll see what I can do about.

So, I intend to show some pictures from this point on that illustrate each mentioned period. Ideas are also very welcome, and comments may generate new posts, while the blog goes on.

Digressions may happen, but I'll keep the general chronologic line according to the purpose.

Hope you enjoy it here! HERE IT BEGINS!

No comments: