Friday 2 May 2008

(Another note ... There will be many, I believe!)

There has been given the idea of inserting pictures in the blog ... Don't worry, mates!: I surely intend to do so, this is one of the best parts of whatever concerns Playmobil. Actually, there's no fun if there's no picture, I think. However, I've been studying how better to do it, once I have no means of making the pictures myself, at least not for at least the 10 years ahead ...

Even so, there's plan of putting something here, there's always been. Probably more illustrative than entertaining, but a primary plan there is, and I am working on it. (As fast as a hobby allows it to be ... My bread doesn't come from this -- which defines it as a hobby. LOL.)

Thanks for the hint, though. All ideas are welcome! The more people make part of this blog, the best it will come out. & I remind all who have been reading the blog: don't be shy, and give your comments. I'll be very pleased.

PlaymoScribens

No comments: